Powerful Publishing Made Simple and Free
Better technology, Bigger Audience
We are a free technology partner created just for LGBT-oriented businesses and organizations.
We create or upgrade your website or mobile apps, eliminating costs and making them incredibly easy to maintain, plus we connect you with other like-minded businesses and offer new revenue streams to help you succeed.
Oh, and did we mention? It's free.
How It Works
1. Embrace FreedomPut your existing website/native apps on our platform or start from scratch; you'll get up and running fast. Then, use our unlimited platform for free. Forever. No upgrades, no hidden charges.
2. Rule the WebDon't settle for any old website; build a hip, progressive, SEO-friendly website without writing a lick of code. A site that loads fast and looks great in any browser on any device.
3. Add Mobile AppsIt's a mobile-first world, and our native apps for iOS and Android are fast, feature-rich and fabulously easy to maintain. Best part: they can be up and running in a matter of days!
4. Integrate!Import data automatically from your existing calendars or databases, or from our live feeds: weather, movie showings, giveaways and more. Then, easily send your events and news to technologies like Apple News and Google News, or sell tickets via Brown Paper Tickets, Showclix and more.
5. Learn 1000 FeaturesYou get access to over 1000 features built-in, and regular updates ensure you enjoy the latest technology. Our product has only one tier - and it's 100% free.
6. Score on SearchWe built our technology with SEO smarts at its core; you get top tier tech like micro-data, AMP, sitemaps and more built-in. Don't know what those are? Good. We do. You shouldn't have to.
7. Do some AnalysisGet tons of intelligence on your users and what they're doing. You'll know instantly what devices they're using, and how you're performing on social networks and search engines.
8. Market Your BrandSend push notifications to mobile devices and use our bridges to e-mail marketing providers like Constant Contact and Salesforce to get your message heard in new ways. Plus, leverage our network of LGBT publishers to broadcast your events, news and contact info.
Planning & Design
Our project managers will work with you to plan out your application's content and navigation, and our skilled team of graphic designers can assist with everything from logo design on up.
We offer a full complement of training methods - from instructional videos to PDF documentation to one-on-one training sessions.
Once your application is published, the support doesn't stop there. Our team is always available to assist you with any problems or questions you may have, no matter how large or small!
Over 120 partners now use Pride Labs solutions, including:
Ready to get started?Sign Up